- The museum is in Swindon town centre at 6-7 Theatre Square, Swindon SN1 1QN
- Opening times are: Fridays from 10:00-16:00 and Saturdays from 9.30am to 5 pm. There is a classroom for talks, PC clinics, gaming events and school visits.
- Admission fees are: £5.00 for a family ticket, £2 for adults, £1.50 for Students and Concessions, children age 6-15 yrs cost £1, children under five enter free. All children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. We welcome school parties and private groups by appointment.
The museum is sponsored by the following organisations:
- Clark Holt Commercial Solicitors (www.clarkholt.com)
- Intel UK (www.intel.com)
- Silent-G Design (www.silent-g.co.uk)
- Shepherd Consulting (http://www.
- Dennis's Removals and Storage (www.dennissremovals.co.uk)
- redheadPR (www.redheadpr.co.uk)
- Wiltshire Branch of BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT (www.@wiltshirebcs.org)