Never miss an Atari ST gaming video! Subscribe to this channel

Sunday, 28 February 2010

Bobsleigh - Speccy

Digital Integration earned a reputation for technical excellence, and their game Bobsleigh (with the winter olympics and all that, this game was brought back to my memory) was no different.  Bobsleigh put you in charge of a 4-man bob team, with the game split into team management - financial and technical - training (joystick-busting) and the races themselves.  The filled vector graphics might not look much now but at the time they were great, and anyway with minimal graphical detail they gave a realistic impression of bombing it down an icy track.

Bobsleigh is a game I have very fond memories of, though it's also one that I was never much good at - and it destroyed several perfectly good joysticks into the bargain! Skip to 1:40 in the video below to get to the race itself - I know it looks pretty slow but believe me, it felt very fast back in 1987!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, you've got a pretty good blog. I've also started my own emulation blog.
    www.emugames0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete