Never miss an Atari ST gaming video! Subscribe to this channel

Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Dino Crisis - PS1

Made by the team who did Resident Evil, I picked this up among a batch of 15 games for a tenner. Not really a game I would have tended to buy individually, but I have to admit that, while I don't like every aspect of the game, it does have bucketloads of atmosphere. Featuring a Lara Croft-esque heroine (complete with skin-tight jumpsuit and what looks suspiciously like a black PVC basque - !), a realistic environment with impressive graphics, decent voice acting and lots of dinosaurs, this scores points with me for having a strong exploration and puzzle element, while it loses a few points for having lots of blood.

Imagine a more scary Jurassic Park with a sexy female as the main character and you're probably half-way there. I've got the sequel too among those 15 games, so check back in a few days if you're interested in Dino Crisis 2...

Screenshots






No comments:

Post a Comment